Extremely neat and tidy this cat has been exceptionally well maintained.
Runs very well and will be a reliable truck for a long time to come.
Low hours at 18,200, meaning this truck has an average speed of 69km/h over its life this far. Genuine highway truck with lots of life left.
- 2010 Caterpillar CT700 6×4 Prime Mover
- Caterpillar C15 Acert Intercooled Turbocharged Diesel Engine
- 18 Speed Roadranger Manual Transmission
- 1,319,000kms (approx. showing)
- 18,200 Hours (approx. showing)
- GVM: 24,000kg
- GCM: 90,000kg
- 2” Turntable
- Cross Locks
- CB Radio
- Good tyres all round
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Windows
- Will be WA Licenced
- Licence Required: Heavy Combination or higher
$58,000 inc GST